Alexia P. Nicoloulias
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Alexia P. Nicoloulias entered the legal profession with a background in business and public policy. Alexia's knowledge of the inner workings of how a business is formed and what it takes to be successful helps her understand her clients’ needs and goals. Her primary practice areas are complex litigation, premise liability, construction defect, and business contract disputes. Alexia represents a range of clients, such as individual homeowners seeking damages in state court to defending national and local corporations in federal court.
During law school, Alexia was actively involved in advocacy groups and competed in the Hofstra Law National Medical-Legal Mock Trial Tournament where her team placed in the semi-finals. She also served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable E. Lee Morris, Bankruptcy Judge for the Northern District of Texas.
Alexia is a child of the Midwest as she was born in Indiana and raised in multiple states of the Midwest. She has traveled internationally since she was nine months old and is proficient in Greek. One of Alexia's passions is advocating for rescue animals and fostering dogs from local shelters. Her passion led her to become a co-chair of the DAYL Animal Welfare Committee where she actively participates and promotes events dedicated to improving the welfare of animals in Texas. Alexia likes to spend her free time with friends, family and most importantly, her rescue dog, Demetri.
- Texas A&M University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas
- J.D. – 2021
- University of Kansas
- B.S. – 2018
- Major: Business Marketing
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Co-Author: “Hot Topics in Personal Injury Litigation,” Texas Bar CLE, July 2020
- Co-Author: “Nuts and Bolts” – Privileges Primer for In-House Counsel, Texas Bar CLE, August 2023
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Leadership Class, 2022 to 2023