Keron A. Wright
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Of Counsel
Keron is a trial attorney adept at obtaining results for his clients. His practice focuses on construction disputes, business disputes, product liability, personal injury, ANTI-SLAPP, defamation, employment, real estate, and civil rights matters. Keron is comfortable on either side of the "v", handling litigation for individuals and Fortune 500 companies alike.
Keron's knowledge of the litigation process and the procedural rules puts his clients at an advantage and allows them to make informed decisions early in litigation. When trial is necessary, however, Keron is not afraid to prosecute or defend a case to completion. He has tried cases in both state and federal courts and has an innate ability to connect with witnesses and jurors.
Over his career, Keron has been recognized by his peers and clients for his extraordinary work and his commitment to excellence.
Keron is from Jamaica and lived in Toronto, Canada before moving to Texas. After graduating from the University of Houston, Keron attended Washburn University School of Law, where he was not only a published author in the school's Law Journal, but also served as an editor on its Board of Editors.
After graduating from law school, Keron served as a Law Clerk for Senior Judge Julie A. Robinson of the United States District Court for the District of Kansas. He then worked at an international law firm in Kansas City, before moving to Dallas, Texas. Since moving to Dallas, Keron has worked at an international law firm, a nationally recognized law firm, and a small local firm, before he opened and operated his own law firm for several years.
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas
- J.D. - 2007
- Honors: Dean's Honors
- University of Houston, Texas
- B.A. - 2003
- Major: Corporate Communications
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2020
- National Black Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2019
- D Magazine Top 40 Under 40, 2019
- Lawyers Of Color Hot List, 2014
- Senior Judge Julie A. Robinson, U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas, Federal Judicial Clerk, 2007 to 2009
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- National Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- JL Turner Legal, Co-Chair Mentor Committee, 2014 to 2015
- Dallas Diversity Task Force, Committee Chair, 2014 to 2014
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Incorporated
- Board Member, Dallas Black Dance Theatre