ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning
Gabriel was born and raised in the DFW area and is a proud Texan and family man. He grew up swimming in the Texas summer heat, playing football, and cheering for the Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, and Stars. He is also a proud Aggie, class of 2011. He then went on to law school at Southern Methodist University and has practiced law in Dallas ever since. Gabriel is bilingual in Spanish and English and the son of immigrants. Prior to law school, he published a novel with his father, "Cubanos in Wisconsin," describing his father's immigrant tale from Cuba to America.
Gabriel brings a spirit and passion to the legal practice. He is honored to serve the needs of wonderful clients.
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Philosophy
- Texas, 2015
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Boundary Dispute Between Neighbors, Tried case successfully resulting in neighbor moving fence off client’s property.
- Deceptive Trade Practices , Defended small business owners from unmeritorious allegations of deceptive trade practices, such as local plumbers and remodelers.
- Oil Field Injury, Investigated and defended oil field logistics company in case involving the accidental death of oil field worker, Gabriel was on the scene days after the accident and part of response team that investigated cause of accident.
- Medical Malpractice/Pharmaceutical Injury , Served on both sides of aisle of complex injury cases. Gabriel has a unique ability to break down complex science into a language that all can understand.
- Appellate Practice: Medical Expert Report , Gabriel has initiated and defended against claims on appeal that a medical expert’s report was insufficient to support litigation. Gabriel has successfully overturned erroneous rulings and defended proper rulings.
- Chamblee Ryan, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2018 to 2020
- Powers Taylor, LLP, Associate Attorney, 2016 to 2018
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas County Bar Association
- Denton County Bar Association